Help us demonstrate that conservation is important to our community and its future through your membership. Sustaining the Conservancy becomes more challenging as the area experiences increased development pressures and loss of rural landscape. Stewardship responsibilities and legal obligations associated with preserved land require a strong and effective organization. With your help, we can strengthen our efforts and widen community involvement as conservation stakeholders into the future.
Members of The Manor Conservancy receive the following benefits:
- * Regular updates from our quarterly newsletters
- * Vote for Directors at the Annual Meeting
- * Service on organizational committees
- *Field trips offered for educational and experiential activities in partnership with farmers, environmentalists and naturalists take place on easementproperties to showcase rural resources
- * Participation in projects and events that promote public awareness and show the value the agricultural, historical, and natural resources of the area
- * Access to the Members Only page on the web site for news, announcements, photo sharing and interactive discussion forums and directory.
Select a membership level listed below and join online. Above the Individual Level, a second individual may be "bundled" and included in membership access and email contacts. If you prefer to mail in your registration, download the form from the link below.
We encourage online registration - save paper and trees - receive news in a more timely manner and engage in forums and information sharing with us.
Thank you for your supporting our mission of saving land permanently.
The Conservancy is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all contributions are tax-deductible. For your reference, our Federal Tax Identification Number is 52-1807776.
Click here to Join>>
Click here to download a PDF file to mail in with your check>>
Other options for Donating>>